Do you use the calculator on your iPhone a lot? Do you want to keep track of your calculations, but don’t know how?
In this article, we will show you how to check your iPhone calculator history. This is a great way to keep track of all of your calculations, and make sure that they are correct. Keep reading for more information!
How To Check Your IPhone Calculator History?
There are a few different ways that you can check your iPhone calculator history, depending on what information you’re looking for.
If you simply want to know what calculations have been made recently, you can just open up the Calculator app and scroll through the entries in the history bar at the top of the screen. This will show you any calculations made in the last hour.
To see all of the calculations made in the past, including those deleted from the recent history, you’ll need to dig into the settings a bit. Go to Settings > Privacy > Analytics and tap on “Manage Data.” Here you’ll find a list of all of the datarecorded by various apps on your iPhone, including Calculator.
Just select the Calculator entry and you’ll be able to see everything that has been calculated, when it was done, and even how long the calculation took. If you want to delete any of this data, just tap on the “Edit” button in the top-right corner and then select the entries that you want to get rid of.
Five hidden iPhone calculator functions:
1. The first hidden function is the percentage calculator. To use it, type in the percentage and then the number you want to calculate. For example, if you want to know what 8% of 200 is, type in “8% 200” and the answer will appear as 16.
2. The second hidden function is the square root calculator. To use it, type in “sqrt(x)” where x is the number you want to calculate the square root of. For example, if you want to know what the square root of 64 is, type in “sqrt(64)”.
3. The third hidden function is the cubic root calculator. To use it, type in “cubrt(x)” where x is the number you want to calculate the cubic root of. For example, if you want to know what the cubic root of 27 is, type in “cubrt(27)”.
4. The fourth hidden function is the factorial calculator. To use it, type in “x!” where x is the number you want to calculate the factorial of. For example, if you want to know what the factorial of 12 is, type in “12!”.
5. The fifth and final hidden function is the power calculator. To use it, type in “x^y” where x is the number you want to calculate the power of and y is the exponent. For example, if you want to know what two to the power of five is, type in “25”.
How do I find my calculator history on my iPhone?
To find your calculator history on your iPhone, you’ll need to open the Calculator app. Once the Calculator app is open, tap on the Menu button in the upper-left corner of the app. From there, select “History.” This will show you a list of all of your previous calculations that have been made with the Calculator app.
How can I check my old calculator history?
There are a few ways you can check your old calculator history, depending on the type of calculator you have. For most calculators, you should be able to find a History or Memory feature in the menu; this will show you a list of the calculations you’ve recently made.
If your calculator doesn’t have a History feature, you may be able to find an app or program that will allow you to view your calculation history. To do this, simply search for “calculator history” on your app store or website browser.
Can you go back on iPhone calculator?
Yes, you can go back on iPhone calculator by double-clicking the Home button to open the multitasking bar. Then, swipe left or right to find the Calculator app and tap it to open. You can also launch Calculator from the Home screen by tapping its icon.
How do you use the memory button on a calculator?
By pressing the memory button on a calculator, you can store a number in the calculator’s memory. To recall the number, simply press the memory button again. The number will be displayed on the calculator’s screen.
What is the calculator app on iPhone?
The calculator app on the iPhone is a great tool for anyone who needs to do quick calculations on the go. It’s a simple, straightforward app that lets you quickly punch in numbers and see the results. The calculator app on the iPhone can be used for basic addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division.
It also has a memory function that lets you save your calculation history so you can refer back to it later. The calculator app on the iPhone is a great tool for anyone who needs to do quick calculations on the go!
Does Iphone calculator have memory?
Yes, the iPhone calculator has a memory function that lets you save your calculation history so you can refer back to it later.